Friday 9 April 2010

free white magic spells

All rites and rituals are free and everyone of us has the right to create a book for your personal, free white magic spells, which are unique to us. There never have to pay someone to work magic for us and is worth knowing that we create rituals and practices of a much stronger than any other is designed for us by someone else.

The magic within us, and it is our inherent right to practice. You do not need much to start either. All you need is a coffee table sized altar, candles, essential oils and some incense. You can really go to town with all the trappings of an exciting, but in practice, you do not need all these things in the beginning, only the basics.

The world of magical energy a huge issue and there is much to learn. From Sabbat rituals and the full right to the moon, how to make incense, it is sufficient that you are for life.

It depends on you which path to choose yet. You can join the group or clan, or you can choose a single practice. Nevertheless, there is always a temptation, and those who tempt you to practice black magic. There are always those who practice the dark arts, and some of them include the destruction of relationships, revenge, witchcraft and curses. Needless to say that these areas are leaning towards the dark and should be avoided at all costs.

As for white magic workings, there are a lot of information for beginners, for example, how to write your own book of shadows, love rituals, spells, easy love, magic, money, traditional rituals Wiccan, as well as potions and lotions!

It is always important to have good, clean conscience, when casting thinking is that for the greater good. Many practitioners and healers and design ceremonies to help heal others.

White magic spells to do good, not harm in any case. The rights of witchcraft dictates "no harm" and many practitioners take this law very seriously. Those who do not should be avoided because they are bad associations of those who engage in good faith and conscience.

So all in all, it is clear that any serious practitioner of witchcraft who is a true giver, should be the practice of free white magic spells, and therefore have a clear conscience that they do no harm.


Looking for a witchcraft spell? Then come to www.freewitchcraftspells.org

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to share my story, maybe someone will find it useful is about how i fix my marriage form divorce .! A very big problem occurred in my Marriage seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited. TEMPLEOFLOVEANDPROSPERITY@GMAIL.COM. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Dr Frank Ojo, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com . My name is Amanda Bryan, me & my family live in Toronto, Canada. Thanks for reading .

    ReplyDelete

  2. I just want to thank you. Your spell has changed my life. I was depressed and wasn’t really sure it would work for me. On top of that, I am always reluctant to buy things from the Internet. But it only took a week, just like you said! Now my bf is back with me, just as the testimony advert. Contact
    [templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk
    call/Viber 234 815 5425481 ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete